Friday, January 4, 2008

Back to taking care of my kids...

Well i have finished the whole twilight series. I am not sure how i can wait till the fall to get the fourth one when it comes out, but until that time, i am going to fill my mind with lots of other really good books. And take care of my responsibilities at home. I tend to neglect things around me when i am enveloped in it! I am in a book club and so we read our monthly book and i just start ed The Innocent Man, by John GrishamIt's not for book club but so good. It is funny how you get so wrapped up in a book you dont take care of your needs like your kids, laundry, etc. But in the fall when i get the 4th addition, you wont see me because i will be reading..ha-ha

Hey here is an open invite to anyone on December 8th, 2008 when Twlight is suppose to come to the theaters, come with me and a group to catch the midnight showing! I already have a few that want to go.

1 comment:

Meredith said...

My husband, who is not an avid reader and likes his sleep, told me he was up until *12:15* (amateur) to finish John Grisham's "The Brethren" that he started Christmas vacation at my Aunt's house.

I am working my way towards the twilight series....

Cute new blod design, BTW!

The Hoopes 5