Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Nature at it's finest


Day by day I watch my new veggies grow. I started them 3 weeks ago so that I could plant them mid march. amazing how fast they are growing and changing. I have done this many times with my garden, but this time is particularly strange. All the seeds went in the soil cups the same day. same sunlight, same water, etc. This one special veggie cup has become a superhero above the rest. I'm talking about a 6 or 7 inch difference! It stands above the rest. That is amazin to me how things in nature there is just no rule of thumb! i will update you when we get tomatoes, cucumbers, peas, vincas,green peppers lettuce, spinach, cantaloupe. Pray for us that everything grows and grows and we can share the fruit of our labors with you.

2 comments:

Sara said...

There is nothing better than fresh fruits and vegies from the garden- Yum-O!

Meredith said...

WHEN I garden, I start "start plants" - you are ambitious! Every year I say we are going to do better. You inspire me!

The Hoopes 5