Sunday, January 6, 2008

Sister.. sister times 8










I have 4 Sisters, and all of us are so different from one another. You put us together and we become this group of giggling girls, like we did for many years as The little 5 k's as my mom called us.







We don't have anypics of all of us girls on the Hoopes side so this is all I could find. David has 3 sisters (Bobbi w/ Cutest Baby, Becky 1/ 2nd from left on bottom, & Bethany/ Bride on Bobbi's lap) and we all have 1 sister in law- Becky 2/ next to me on the right). All but 1 of us lives in AZ, I wish we were able to get together more, But we each have such busy lives. When we all get together we have fun.



I feel fortunate to have 8 sisters.. lots of fun and love, many memories and many more to come ...

No comments:

The Hoopes 5