Saturday, January 31, 2009

25 Random things

So i have been tagged by 11 people on facebook to do this and I am finally doing it .

25 random things about me

1. My life's dream was to be a mom
2. I love my husband is my favorite person on the planet and would rather be with him than anyone..all day...every day...i never get sick of him.
3. I hate chocolate and peanut butter together. but seperate okay.
4. i value my friendships more than anything.
5. Church and our family of 5 are the most important things to us. Church and my families plans, trumps everything else or other plans.
6. i am an internet junkie. I love the computer, or should I say internet. I am a googlier. I blog stalk but don't blog as much as i would like to.I love to text on my cell phone but hate talking
7. I dream of going to NYC in the winter.
8. I love utah. everything about it.
9. I joined the church when i was 17 and most people think i have been a member my whole life( i lived like a member growing up)
10. When I take a shower (at least 2times aday) it takes me less than 2 minutes to shampoo, conditioner wash and shave. I am speedy gonzalez.
11. I hate my new hair cut. but I have never colored my hair.
12. I love to clean...everything.
13. I use to never leave my kids my kids with babysitters or friends. The guilt and everything. now. between david and I we have so many meetings for church and school, etc. they are left 2 much in my opinion. yikes. i hate it.
14. I loved nursing my 3 kids. 2 years for 2 of them and cried when I had to stop.
15. I am severly claustrophobic. and i am a forever insomniac
16. I have a weird thing with textures of food. I don't eat much meat because of it.
17. I am not a good disiplinarian. David is though.
18. I love to eat bean and cheese burritos.
19. I have some of the best girlfriends in the world and very good about keeping intouch. but in High school, I hung out with all the guys. Never dated any of them, but was part of them. I was a late bloomer with the dating scene and made up after high school.
20. I never smoked anything in my life and all my sisters and family smokes, so i am the odd man out.
21. I love to garden and do yard work, but hate doing it in the heat of the summer.
22. I can not wait to serve a mission and work in the temple with david someday.
23. I love to sew and craft but rarely find the time to anymore.
24. i constantly feel guilty what more I could do give service to the people around me. Including my kids and husband. I never feel like I have done enough.
25. I love yummy cupcakes and have lots of cupcake recipe books.

No comments:

The Hoopes 5