Thursday, January 22, 2009

Random Snapshots of our Crazy Life

The kids after church in timeout, and oh were they mad!


boring pillow
After: not so boring pillow

M's 8th bday. I made him a non dairy rice crispy cake!





David is 33. Holy moly his gets more handsome by the minute.
This 60 inch was given to us and it is in our room! it is way too big, but free!



FHe playing Wii, eating cake, making derby cars with the H and S families. Fun times were had by all.

David Got 2 cakes, 1 was a snickers ice cream cake!

I am all about the Random. aand this is one random after random.









6 comments:

TheLadiesRoom said...

We certainly had a good time! The kids ask me all of the time when we are going to go back over! =) I love the first pic, Ashley won't even look at the camera!
Thanks again for having us. You guys are great.

Erin said...

fun pictures...i love the angry kids in time out! I love the random pictures...they are the best!!!

Sims Family said...

Happy Birthday David!
Hey K, what's going on? You having a bad week????

jer. said...

Love that Pic of me... =)
I need a Haircut!

Andrea said...

Okay, can I just say I love that first picture of the kids in time out...too funny! Ethan's face cracks me up! And I LOVE that pillow you re-did. Where did you get that material? Let me know.

Meredith said...

PIVOT!!! That is sooo funny! Totally remember that episode. Gotta love free...

The Hoopes 5