Sunday, January 4, 2009

My sweet little Niece

I couldn't pass up this blog entry... My cute little Niece Sierra is a sweet little spirit. So my sister Katy called me to give me a heads up the gift from her sweet little girl. Sierra is the cutest little child and her and her mom, my sister, were at the dollar store one day. Well Sierra found this Picture (plaque) of the Virgin Mary. She informed my sister that she HAD to get it for me.
To make a long story short i was touched. Katy said I know you don't put up pictures or idols like that, but Sierra said it was perfect for me and she said Sierra saw me as spiritual. How cute is that! I will cherish it. Little kids are the cutest things. The things that they pick up on. Thanks Sierra for your sweet thoughts of me! Love you.




1 comment:

Erin said...

that is really sweet!

The Hoopes 5