Thursday, January 22, 2009

TGIF


I am not normally happy for the week to end, but I am this week. I love my life. I love my cute companion and I love my 3 little lovebugs, but my plate is full. So much of everything in my heart and my mind this week.
I have a big x-large cup that runneth over with so many good people in my life! I have been blessed and I am thankful. Some people in our lives come and go and some come and stay. Thank heavens for the ones that stay. I love the sweet little people that stay close. The older I get the wiser I get and I am learning...very slowly learning.... to let things go. Life brings us sunshine and rain, although rain is my favorite thing. Metaphorically speaking we have to let the rain go away and look at the sunshine. If my itty bitty family weren't a part of my day, I would never be able to see the sunshine. So as much as I hate the heat, Let the sun shine down on me!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

If there is anything I can do, please let me know. I hope things settle down a bit for you so you can enjoy the sunshine without those overcast gray clouds.

Anonymous said...

Hey, we are still totally cool about next weekend if you are. Give us a call. You can call my parents house and if we happen to not be there, just ask for a cell number!! Thanks much!!
You guys rock! And hope things go smoother for you guys.

TheLadiesRoom said...

Sometimes I read your blogs, and it blows me away. It's like you are typing my words at times. =) I'm sure feeling you on this one!

The Hoopes 5