Tuesday, January 20, 2009

My not so sad story


So this is my not so sad story... I have horrible food allergies, and skin allergies.
I get hives and Anaphylasis if i eat the wrong thing, but my skin does crazy things. I every so often get these horrible skin breakouts, where layers of my skin under my rings, crack, and bleed and HURT! I was getting ready to post on the picture when I read NIENIE's blog about her burns and I have NOTHING to complain about! I can't imagine how much pain she is in, becuase my stupid little fingers hurt so bad when they are in this state. So the moral of the story is, when we are going through something, physically, spiritually, mentally, jsut remember there is someone going through it worse and we have no place to complain,,,and that is my 2 cents!

3 comments:

Erin said...

I'm so glad that I'm not the only one who had this today. I was talking to a friend and lately I've been complaining about my weight and her mom has this disease that has caused her to gain 100 pounds in the past year no matter what she does. She did a fruit and veggie diet for a month and gained 20 pounds. It's nice to be reminded that there is always someone worse off than us. I do feel bad for your cute little fingers though!

Stephanie said...

It's good you keep your perspective, but I'm so sorry about your hands. I know that hurts so much. I've had a couple of breakouts of eczema on my hands before and it was terrible. Hope they heal quickly. Let me know if you need anything.

Brenda said...

What great perspective. I'm sorry about your finger though, that must be awful!

The Hoopes 5