Sunday, January 11, 2009

cute hubby tag

This is our wedding day with our parents
1.What is your husband's full name? David John Hoopes, or love or lovebug he will respond to any

2.How long have you been married? 10 1/2 years

3.How long did you date? a year and 3 weeks

4.How old is he? 33 on Tuesday he just keeps getting better, too.

5.Who eats more sweets? David.

6.Who said "I Love You" first? David, infact I didn't really talk to him for over a week because it freaked me out, and then I eventually said it too.

7.Who is taller? David

8.Who can sing best? David can sing but he wont admit it. I sing in the car awesome though! when I am by myself.

9.Who is smarter? We both are smarter in different areas. We have different things we focus our learning energy on. I am definetly smarter when reading people.

10.Who does laundry? I do, David is only aloud to take the clothes out of the dryer.

11.Who pays the bills? I do

12.Who sleeps on the right side?I sleep to David's left. so I sleep on the right side if you are looking at the bed. But it is the wrong side. I like the left, so when he travels I sleep on that side

13.Who mows the lawn? He does most of the time, but I wish he would let me

14.Who cooks dinner? We both do. He does all the bbqing though cause he is awesome at it.

15.Who drives? Most of the time David does.

16.Who's first to admit when they are wrong? Me, but he is always sweet with everything he does

17.Who kissed whom first? David kissed me first... We had been dating over 2 weeks. I still can't believe we held out so long.

18.Who asked who out first?I invited David to a Single Adult Dance and he came. I didn't know he doesnt dance.

19.Who wears the pants? He does.

3 comments:

Erin said...

SO much fun! You have a good hubby!

Jules said...

Cute tag and Happy Birthday to David.

Mela said...

That is a sweet post. Did he tell you I met him a few weeks ago at church?

Oh and I love the picture of your children up top. That is a really cool picture.

The Hoopes 5