Saturday, January 10, 2009

Random Snapshots





We Have been blessed by good friends,good fun, and good opportunities, Good Learning this week.

Good fun...lots of Wii bowling with the S family and their kids when they had a work party Friday night. We love to hang out with those kiddos. D got the chance to play some Nintendo DS by himself. It was pretty funny. Normally Conman, M, Magee, and J are all connected wirelessly to their games.

Good Oppourtunity... I started preschool again out of my home. It is sooooo fun. I love it! I have a group of darling little lovebugs. My Dining room is a fun preschool room now!
and Tink got the oppourtunity to seperate our laundry. she actually likes it and she is good at it. She is a great helper, so I am glad that I gave her the OPPOURTUNITY to help me clean..he-he

Good Learning... Both David and I are serving in Scouting Capacities and loving it. There is always challenges but that comes with anything. I had 4 days in6 of meetings, and Both David and I went to a training for most of Saturday and it was very enlightening. It makes you realize all the other things in life just don't matter. Just raising our precious kids.

Good Friends...the kids have some great friends that came this week. Connor has a sweet spot for little baby A. she is the cutest thing ever and we love when their parents ask us to watch their little ones. we snuggle and love on her. M and J get along so good with our kids so it is great! they love to play games.... for hours!

1 comment:

Erin said...

That is so much fun! You guys are so awesome the way you seem to learn from everything. I love the way you seem to always be so positive...I'm trying to learn from you...Thanks!!! I love you Kary!!!

The Hoopes 5