Saturday, April 5, 2008

Friday Night Date Night

I have the sweetest hunk of a man... We are in a babysitting group with 4 other couples and every Friday we take turns going out. and every 5 weeks it's your turn to watch the kiddos (10 in all). It is so fun, we enjoy every minute of it. Well, last night we went to dinner at a new found restaurant, Texas Roadhouse. We love all of it!. I don't eat much meat so it is funny for David to see I love a steakhouse. Anyhoooo.... My sweet man still makes me fill those butterflys in my tummy for his romantic ways. He has jestures that make me feel like a lady and help me remember why I Fell in love with him. I am so glad he picked me! Then we go to Barnes and Noble which we love to do and go look around and read books. We have done that for years. Fun night was had by all.
So we get back to Anna's where the kids were last night and she had everyones kids are there. Normally there is only a few kids there. Back to the point, I started laughing hysterically because first off, my little guy had peed a little his overalls that he couldnt get off fast enough and she said he kept yelling spaghetti straps off!. he couldn't get the straps off. So he was given short short little girl shorts that he looked so cute in. Then 2 of the little girls are in little ballerina outfits and apparently My eldest son said to Anna, i think that dress is a little small for her. It was so obvious and SO small. Boobies hanging out and she wouldn't take it off. Oh my I laughed all the way home. Adventures in Babysitting. That is what friends and kids are all about.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow sounds like quite a fun night for EVERYONE! I love that your little guy was wearing tiny little girl shorts, that is hilarious. So who is our mutual friend, I am curious? Enjoy conference!

Meredith said...

That built in date night thing is so great!!! And we/mostly Steve like Texas Roadhouse too...although I still prefer restaurants that don't have peanuts all over the floor, but, if that is what it takes for yeast rolls and honey butter, then bring it on!

zippy said...

Too funny! So glad you're enjoying your date nights! : )

Sims Family said...

Well, with the Connor Modesty Police around, at least you will never have to worry about Ashley! Although If Ethan really starts wearing spaghetti straps and girls shorts, who knows? :) Your kids crack me up!

Anonymous said...

Mine was one of the girls with a tutu on. When I showed up to pick Kaia up I about fell over laughing when the door opened. I really got a kick out of her little "street walker" shoes. I'm bummed that I missed Ethan's short shorts. LOL

The Hoopes 5