Monday, April 7, 2008

Jamming to tunes





When David and I started dating, it was clear early on that music is not a big deal for David, But it's Huge for me. Church tunes, Workout booty music, Rock, etc.... So I am trying to influence the kids into good music. Connor likes hip Nickeback, Rob thomas, Jack Johnson, High School Music. He has good taste!! Tink is all over Kelly clarkson, High School Music, Church tunes. Ethan listens to whatever is on my pod we share. I need to get him one before he ruins mine. SO.....I charged up all the kids Mp3 ipod things tonight while I was charging up my IPOD so i could get on the treadmill and workout. I couldnt resist these fotos, they were so cute. For the record Ethan is not naked. just boxers. How cute are they??? Officially the cutest little people.

3 comments:

Cammie said...

I can't believe they all have Ipods! They are so cute. What really sold me on Jason getting one was the fact that you can put movies on it (for kids during road trips and such).

my email is: camillemonson@hotmail.com

email me yours and I'll catch you up on what we're doing here.

ciaos!!

Britt said...

we are huge music freaks at our house. Obviously Brad is more than I am.. he's a DJ for heaven's sake.

Meredith said...

They are all so cute listening to their music...Mine love to jam and dance in their room! They still do not have their own MP3 players. I am thinking for Lindsay's birthday...

The Hoopes 5