Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Tuesdays Two



1. My Lovebug---- he is just all good. Sweet, understanding, Helpful, loving, sexy, strong, honorable, honest, patient, stubborn( that's the only bad thing I can think of) , great cook,handsome, smart, willing, careful, sorry I could go on all day!

2. My kids--- they are all giggles, kisses, hugs, snuggles, laughing, smart, energetic, STUBBORN,i wander where they get that from, Happy, handsome, so much like David & I in many ways, funny, fun, helpful, patient, caring, loving to one another, mindful of others..


only 2 blessings to think of? It's weird and hard to narrow it down.

1 comment:

Meredith said...

You crack me up...I think you are in love with your husband! I was telling Steve about all the lovey dovey posts you make about David and asked if he was jealous that my posts are pretty much about the kids and the family as a whole. He said he would prefer I didn't take Hunky" pictures of him mowing the lawn to put on a blog!

No, really, you guys truly are an inspiration! and congrats on the new job getting going so well!

The Hoopes 5