Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Last post for a while

Well, laundry is done, house is clean, checks are written for the kids things, bags are packed and I am NERVOUS. This is my last post for a few days...Till the weekend if I am even feeling up to it then. I will be MIA, and david promises to take picture so everyone can laugh at me in my crazy pain induced drugged up state. ( I don't do well on meds) at all!!!! If you are bored or have a minute I would love visitors and calls, because I hate the hospital! and i will be there ATLEAST 3 days. But you can visit me at home too. I am going to go stir crazy for the next 6 weeks or so of laying down.... Right like I will be able to rest. I always have to be cleaning cooking or washing something. This is not one lazy gal. and I hate naps, but I think I will enjoy them the next few weeks. keep me in your prayers that I dont go nuts sitting for the next few months. yikes!

p.s. thanks for you that have already prayed and put my name in the temple on my behalf. I know the power of prayer and I know how Much it has already comforted me. I am humbled.

6 comments:

Sommer said...

I did'nt know you were having the surgery now. You will be in our thoughts and prayers. I hope everything goes super smooth. Good luck!

Amber said...

Let me know if you need anything!! I will be thinking of you and you are in my prayers. :)

Sara said...

Don't know the details, but I wish you the best and a speedy recovery with your hospital stay! :)

Cammie said...

I'm thinking of you and you're in my prayers.

Meredith said...

Best wishes to you!!! I cannot remember what kind of surgery you are having but I will be right there with ya commiserating as I recover from my c-section on Tuesday!

Britt said...

You are in my thoughts and prayers... you can guarentee I'll be bringing something over. Do you have any chocolate cravings?!

The Hoopes 5