Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Tuesdays Two

1. Thanks to all the prayers and thoughts and kind loving words friends have sent our way. David is back at work for the last 7 days and already 2 trips. St .Louis and Amarillo Texas.

2. Thanks to Computers working so I can stay in touch with my peeps via email, blog, Web cams, Instant messaging. Finding a job with the help of a Laptop and its web access. I love everyone that enjoys staying connected and making the effort to. What ever did we do with out these modern day devices.

3 comments:

Meredith said...

I have often wondered the same thing...And we don't even have a webcam and I never even IM! I have barely spent any text messages! But I (Heart) my computer!

Mary Ann said...

so glad you found my blog! your kids are so grown up!! where do you live now? it will be fun to keep in touch!

Kary Ann Hoopes Photography said...

My email is karyhoopes@yahoo.com and i will give you all our info where we are at and such. I hate posting personal info for all the weirdos to see and find us. thanks for finding us

The Hoopes 5