Monday, April 28, 2008

Sunday Seven...but it's Monday













okay so again I didn't get this post on Sunday, we had about 30 people over for a BIG Nacho/ TACO night, but better late than never!






1. Friends who you can laugh with that you feel like you've know forever??? Isn't that weird.






2. A handsome companion who works diligently ( in his home office...alllllllll day long), does carpool (2 of our little people go to school 11 miles away) and preschool carpool, Mowing ever week lots and lots and lots of grass( even though he breaks a sprinkler almost everytime), picks up garbage, does laundry, cooks, vacuums, drive to piano and scouts, helps be a host to our many guests we invite over, takes care of the animals and our 2 dogs :). What a super star helper he is to make my life easier, when he's in town that is.






3. Friends who bombard you with well wishes for your upcoming crazy life to be. Offers of meals, taking kids places, dinners and company to be by my side, books so I can read and not be bored, lots of hugs, more hugs, and more hugs. Thanks for the hugs gals, you know who you are and I appreciate you support! What would we ever do with lots of loving friends. I know I wouldnt survive with out them.






Now those are all my happy things, shall I move on to not so happy things for once??






I am very aware of you all emailing me on how positive my posts are but... I needed to get some Yucky things out!






4. Hospitals... I hate them and I am not looking forward to being in one for 3 days... I know there is something I could be cleaning, cooking or washing that I would much rather be doing.






5. Hospital workers or should I say HIPA LAWs... today was my 200+ questionaire for my whole medical background. doesnt anyone communicate and share my records, In the last 14 months I have been feeling sick like this, I couldn't count how many times I have explained it. please don't ask me anymore. now...after Wed I will officially be taking a break from explaining it becuase those parts will be gone....YIPPEE... & the people jumping the gun (namely the Dr's)... most of my people know what I mean... Telling me they "think" I have cancer, before it is..... Don't do that to people, it's just not nice.






6. Hormones... Part of #5, I told the doctor about part of my crazy behavior and she said you're not crazy, people in your situation can be crazy!!! Say things you don't remember or don't mean ( happened and I was accused of saying things I don't remember and things I didnt say that I do remember NOT saying), mostly impart to the Heavy drugs they have given me for the pain.( and partially according to the doctor you go a little crazy. Crying... wow, i am already a cry baby, but wow,...that's all I can say. Pain... pain pain go away!!!! and stay away... Hypersensitivity to many things. It takes a lot to get me upset, well not the last while. I don't put with anyone's rude crap anyway, but, I am just sick of people getting away with things, and people not being put in there place... Hormones are just not a good thing.






7. Arizona...why did Heavenly Father create it SOOOOOO hot! It is not heaven on earth here. I hate 6 months out of the year here. The electric bill, the water bill, and mostly be stuck in the house. Kids should be able to go out and play for the summer. Not here1

1 comment:

Meredith said...

Hang in there...take the good with the bad i guess!!!!

The Hoopes 5