Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Sunday Seven...but it's Tuesday

1. Church. We love going to church. This weekend we had something everyday at church and it was a lot, but a fun weekend.

2. Gardening. Seeing all the fruits of our labors coming up

3. Good teachers. Connor's teacher is teaching about Earthday and has his interest peaked he loves it! Ashley's teacher has her excited about going and learning, they have great reading centers each day.

4. Naps. I dont nap much but my cute husband let me nap and he did afternoon duties for me. I seriously have had maybe 2 or 3 in the last couple years. I just can't do it. But, With not feeling good for the last few weeks, resting time has been necessary, but to actually fall asleep. that is rare.

5. Good friends. I have been blessed with great friends over the years, but there is always a few that just stick. I totally believe in quality not quantity! So for those of you "quality" friends that have bugging me about rescheduling surgery( for the the4th time). I Have rescheduled for 2 weeks from now and I am greatful for friends that care!

6. Sisters. I have 4 sisters ( & 4 sister in laws). My sisters and when we were growing up could just giggle and it was infectious. We still can do it and now I see it with my own lovebugs. They can fight like cats & dogs, but they can giggle and just be infectious.

7. Temple Marriage. I hold this as my most precious gift. We are growing together, and never have bad days, sometimes challenging ones but we always try to put each other first, and I am thankful he picked me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I still love a good nap! Ok, what's up with number 5? If it's private nevermind, I just hope all is well or will be.

The Hoopes 5