Monday, April 21, 2008

My Aunt Judy

This is Aunt Judy and Frank ????something an olympic gold medalist.
Coming into the Finish line in Tempe Sun Devil Stadium
Aunt Judy and tinkerbell admiring her!

My Aunt Judy is a rock star! she is a marathon runner and we had the chance last year to see her run in the Pf Chang 26.5 miles martathon in Scottsdale last year. Well she qualified for The Boston Marathon and she is running in it right now! I have been following her progress all morning. She is 54 and in better shape than any one i know. I was going to fly and meet her for it but with the lack of cash flow as a result of David untimely job loss :), I am watching via the internet...

1 comment:

ORSprueills said...

Way to go Aunt Judy! My Uncle ran the Boston Marathon a few years ago. He did it once and vowed never again!

The Hoopes 5