Friday, May 2, 2008

Still here...

I am still here at the hospital. Iam so lonely, I never get alone time like this and i don't particularly like it. Thanks for coming by kelly, michelle and sean, and the flowers that have been brought in. Flowers make a hospital room a little less, blaaaaaaaah. It sure is a nice hospital, but with boys out at the father son campout and Ashley at the Bowes for babysitting group I wish I was out doing more fun things like they all get too. Thanks mom and dad, mom t and katy, sierra and ward family for all the calls, prayers cards, you're all too cute for thinking of me. I'mdoing well, although i was suppose to go home today, so hopefully tomorrow will be the day. 4 days is toooooooooo long. Love you all for thinking of me.

2 comments:

jenjen said...

Kari,
I am so sorry life is so crazy. We have had a few family emergencies, family melt downs and crazy circumstances lately. I do think of you and your situation...I am sorry you are so bored. I you are home by tomorrow as well. Once you get feeling better we need to have you and your kids out to play in the water. I sure hope when you get home your not so bored!

Kellie said...

I hope your doing well. It sucks that your STILL in the hospital. I bet being home will be really nice. Let us know if you need anything. I'm thinking of you.

The Hoopes 5