Saturday, May 17, 2008

The 5 Tag

The Five Tag
I read this on my sister-in-laws blog and she just said for anyone to do it so here goes.

10 years ago:May 1998 - Getting ready for my upcoming nuptials. David was in Idaho. I was working a million hours and trying to get ready to move to Idaho. All the wedding planning was done. It was just getting to the day. Missing David. We were only together 5 days of our engagement. I had just turned 21. I was working for the print shop and a nanny alot. I was getting to know Davids little sisters and would take them to Taco Bell alllllll the time in my convertible. David was working in Idaho at the new Circuit city store he helped open.

5 years May 2003 -Pregnant with my 3 kiddo, Ethan and I was so uncomfortable. Throwing up a million times a day. We were in Utah in our home we had bought a year before. Running around chasing Connor who was 3 1/2 and Ashley2 1/2 . David was working for Novell in provo.

5 months ago:December 2007 - We had been in Arizona for almost 3 years and David was working for Factor. We were getting ready for Ashley's 7th bday and Christmas. we had 27 people here for dinner. fun times. We were teaching the 5 year olds in junior primary. We were loving the cool weather, wishing we were in the snow!

5 Hours ago: helping David wrap up his cast cause he was itching his leg. Sorting laundry (even though i'm not suppose to do any housework...AT ALL! I wish we could say we were doing something really fun, but I am on bed rest and David can't do anything with his bum leg. payed a couple bills

5 things on my to-do list:
1. laundry
2. Empty the dishwasher
3. read a few more chapters of Stephenie Meyer. the Host
4. Get dressed for stake conference tonight
5. Mail the rest of the thank you notes that are sitting here from 3 sisters, parents and a million friends who have been so helpful.

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. bananas
2. red grapes cold
3. oranges
4. crunch bar occasionally
5. wheat thins

5 things I would do if I were suddenly a billionaire:
1. Pay off mortgage
2. Buy a beach home for everyone to share, and buy a nother condo in Utah forwhen the kids to go to school
3. max out the kids mission funds
4. Go to New york and europe and australia.
5. tithing on it

5 of my BAD habits:
1. drinking so much I'm constantly in the bathroom
2. cut David off when he is telling a story, becuase he misses vital parts of the story.
3. check my email and blog a few times a day. i hate talking on the phone so it is my way of communication to all my loved ones and I'm good at that!
4.cleaning too much. I constantly think of something else i can be cleaning/ organizing
5. speak my mind. I am trying to bite my lip when people are rude, but sometimes it doesn't work!

5 places I have lived:
1. AZ (dislike it very much, but we have great friends, and alot of family here)
2. pennslyvannia- I was born there..don't remember it
3. Ca- Oceanside, fallbrook, bonsall, costa mesa, rancho cucamonga( grew up in oside)
4. idaho(loved it there)
5.Utah (our favorite)

5 jobs I have had:
1. A full-time mom and wife, the best thing ever. Everyday is better than the last
2. customer service rep for 31/2 years for a print shop
3. cashier at wal-mart..soooo fun!
4. secretary for a Chiropractor
5.secretary for my uncle's limosine business

5 things most people don't know about me:
1.I am a nut about washing my hands, hair and shaving. I shave at least 2 times a day(not alot of hair, I just can't stand the feel of it). I wash my hair and feet at least 2 times a day.and my hands all day long.
2. I vaccum a few times each day.
3. My entire family smokes except my baby sister, and i have never tryed it ever. I have never done any drugs either.
4. We are very private people.David and I focus on our family first before any other family or friends or church. We have priorities and we stick to them.
5. I only have a select few people in my life that really know me. I am not very trusting, because I have been hurt too much.

No comments:

The Hoopes 5