Sunday, May 11, 2008

Sunday Seven from the whole family

This week is David's turn! so this is from him...and the rest of us in random order

david john
1. Steak and potatoes
2. Superbowl
3.fly fishing
4. 1/3 ...1 wife 3 kids
5. a good poop
6. cabelos/ bass pro shop
7.the gospel


karyann
1. a comfy couch while i recover, so my bum isnt sore.
2. a loving family to take care of me recovering from a painful surgery,friends..this always seems to be on the list because they are the most important thing
3. a great ward family and especially ones that cook yummy meals.
4. motrin and lortab, to take pain away
5. willow tree statue collection i have 30 now and each one is as special as the next
6.men who HONOR their priesthood
7.checking the bank account and it isnt negative. yippee

connor
1.dalmations
2.my family
3.my dog river and piper
4.my church
5. not going shopping
6.scouts
7.swimming

ashley
1. family
2. shopping at any place
3.playing games
4.doing puzzles
5.bean and cheese burritos
6.family movie night, and family home evening
7. playing on the trampoline

ethan
1.sleeping with elmo
2. snuggling with my mom and dad
3.playing on the trampoline and playing in the sandbox
4.going on the waterslide
5.playing with water guns
6.pizza...peter piper pizza (he's the only one in the family that doesnt like mexican food.)
7.going to see grandpa in california

they were each asked and not helped, i thought they turned out cute, funny, and true!

1 comment:

Britt said...

OK I was busting up.. A good poop? This sounds WAY too much like my husband. LOL!!

I hope you are doing well. Do you need anymore dinners?!

The Hoopes 5