Tuesday, May 13, 2008

oh my goodness..when it rains it pours

So here I am an invalent (sp?). I can't drive for 2 more weeks, and yes still on heavy pain meds...So with that back ground,David plays basketball up at the church tonight and he comes home 2 1/2 hours later with an injury . His achilles tendon. on the right foot. the foot you drive with. It looks and feels like he tore it! So after searching the internet for the urgent care and none in the area he is on his way as we speak to the ER with our very good friend Sean. Thank you Sean, I am broken and can't take him so he did. What would our life be without good friends.? I will update, when I know anything.

1 comment:

Britt said...

my husband always comes home injured as well. why are they so rough at church ball? i didn't know that your husband went.. i figured brad would have mentioned it. although, the last 2 weeks brad has gone to the highschool.

The Hoopes 5