Saturday, May 3, 2008

Room with a view!!!!



















Here Is a bunch of random fotos that the kids took and David took. I look AWfUL!!!! The doctor said I would swell from the gases during surgery. they were right and I was soooooo pale. With sweet flower bouquets from David's work, Our neighbors Tommy & Becky, My sisters and Mom and our sweet sweet dear friends Sean & Michelle. Thanks for the cheerfull flowers you all brought in and Prayers and kisses and hugs.The jammies for me to recover in, the cards. the meals have been amazing and those of you that helped with the kids. David and I can't thank you enough. Thanks for the calls too. I found out many of you called wed and thursday and i don't even remember ( sorry!) i feel so lucky to have so many great friends. i totally believe in quality not quantity, and i have BOTH!!
Well my room had a Great view of the cardinal stadium, so beautiful and the food was room service not cafeteria, so you get a menu to pick from, too bad I didnt eat all 4 days, besides jello and crackers. Thanks for all youve done for my family and i have a long reco ery but i am thanks ful to have so many of you around me. love you all.

1 comment:

Meredith said...

Ok, you did look awful! :) You poor thing... I will too on Tuesday and Wednesday...will I be brave enough to post pictures of it? I am glad you are feeling better and Ashley was such a great care taker for you. isn't it sweet when they want to serve you instead of being served?

The Hoopes 5