Thursday, May 8, 2008

abc list

This is such a fun list.. just copy and past and add your own good & bad things...

A-Attached or Single?- Attached
B-Best Friend?- David, aka the hunk of burning love
C-Cake or Pie?- cake costco white cake buttercream filling & frosting- Pie cherry or apple a la mode
D-Day of Choice?- Sunday, I love the sabbath
E-Essential Item?- Mascara, water, dr pepper
F- Favorite color? RED most of the time (ditto Sara)
G-Gummy Bears or Worms?- neither, but i love Sweet cinnamon bears
H-Hometown?-Oceanside, California
I-Favorite Indulgence?- Chips and Salsa, and an Strawberry shake or chipotle bean burrito
J-January or July? Hands down, January. the snow in Utah and the nice weather in Arizona. I love fourth of July though
K-Kids? 3- Connor, Ashley, Ethan
L-Life isn't complete without? My husband kids and dr pepper
M-Marriage Date?- June 20th
N-Number of brothers and sisters?4 sisters 4 brother in laws 4 sister inlaws
O-Oranges or Apples?- Depends on the day i love them both, but the oranges from my In laws fruit trees in cali are to die for!
P-Phobia and Fears? Sometimes I'm afraid a snake is going to come up out
of the toilet, while I'm sitting on it, unrealistic, but probable. (Ditto from sara oh my gosh i cant believe we are both afraid of that) And of course as everyone knows CLAUstropHobiA....bigtime
Q-Quote?- "remember who you are and dont let it get you down" a missionary that taught me the gospel
R-Reason to smile?- life is too short not too.
S-Season of choice?- Winter...cold cold cold
T-Tag ten people?-anyone who wants to!
U-Unknown fact about me?- it wouldnt be unknown
V-Vegetable?- Baked potatoes with everything on it.
W-Worse habit?- having to multi task while I watch tv, drives DAVID crazy. Showing a couple times a day, vacumming a couple times a day
Y-Your favorite food?- bean and cheese burrito, dr pepper water
Z-Zodiac Sign?- taurus

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I need to send you and my husband to Dr. Pepper rehab somewhere! You guys are such addicts! LOL

Britt said...

we have so much in common. I love dr pepper too. I love how you call your hubby your hunk of burning love. ;) So sweet. Your big 10 year is coming fast.. I hope you have something awesome planned.

Anonymous said...

Finally getting caught up on all of the Hoopes Happenings! Just makes me miss you all the more. Can't believe you deserted the East Valley! I hear it's cooler here so you folks must really be suffering with the HEAT!? Ah ha...we love you guys so much! - Steph and Britt

The Hoopes 5