Sunday, May 4, 2008

hanging with my girl

So I am in no shape to attend church yet. so my hunk left one of darling chickens behind to tend to my needs. tink has taken good care of me. Our good friend Tina watched her the other night for us and lent her an outfit to sleep it, well she wont take it off she loves it so I will wash it ( actually david will) and we'll get it back to you tina! My little girl is so cute to be so attentive to my needs. i am ready to not feel so loopy from the meds, but i know its helping me heal.

3 comments:

Britt said...

Hey Girl. I have been thinking about you a lot lately. I talked to your hubby for a minute after church.. he said you had just been released on Saturday. I will call you later on today to check in and see if you need anything. Know that you are loved. I am here.. even just to chat.

Sommer said...

Kary, I was trying all day to call you today but I feel like I did'nt even have a minute. Now that I have a minute it is too late to call, but I could'nt let the day go by before I told you that you and your family are in our prayers. I'm really glad you made it through the surgery ok and I hope you have a speedy recovery. I'm here if you need any help. We love you.

Mary Ann said...

ok.. i am SO out of it... i haven't been on your blog forever.. why are you in the hospital? i am so worried about you! glad you family is taking care of you.. can't wait to hear why you're there and how you are doing!

The Hoopes 5