Sunday, May 25, 2008

Sunday Seven...

David on his way in to get sliced and diced
Ashley getting her awards

David's nasty ankle before surgery


We have had an eventful week.

1. 2 award ceremonies for "best of" in each of the kids classes
2. David's surgery...all is well, he is home resting
3.David's prents came in to take us to his surgery since I still can't drive.
4. My Dr.'s appt. all went well, i just have to rest more...What's new
5. School is out for the summer. I love summer because my kids are home!!! all the time. I love it.
6. I came down with something ( i think it's pneumonia like i had last year)
7. A new adorable baby niece which brings the Farrow Family to 6. What an exciting time for them.


All things good and bad..this is our life and we are loving it.

3 comments:

Meredith said...

Here's to everyone continuing to recover! And little Lacey - what a little thing! Bobbi looked great when I saw her on Thursday at school. Give her my best!

Anonymous said...

Wow I am feeling a little better about my rough month, you have had quite the crazy life lately. Sorry I had absolutely NO idea. I am so sorry for all the pain and things that you and David have been going through, that is awful. Are you feeling a little better yet? I read your whole page here and got caught up on what has been going on. Let me know if you need anything. I will only be working half days for summer school and then we will be moving, but until then, let me know if there is anything I can do. Hang in there, enjoy having your kiddos home; I love summers too, it will be really nice when we can move down to Yuma and really have family together time, weekends just don't cut it. Ok well take care! ALI

Sommer said...

I hope everything is going okay. Someone told me they say you at Walmart the other day. It's good to hear you are recovering well, although I'm sure you are still pretty tender. How is David doing? How long is his expected recovery?

The Hoopes 5